Gone Fishin'

Friday, August 04, 2006

i had this dream

I was eploring this beach and as it grew dark the rocks turned to massive and soft pillows and I buried myself into them and slept. Later in the dream I awoke (still dreaming but dreaming i've awoken)and the pillows had changed into thousands of golden retreiver puppies and they were licking my neck and the tickling sensation was bordeline painful. Like when you are a kid and someone really lays into you and it is just torture. The senastion was so intense I awoke (for real this time) and there were mosquitos biting my neck.

The boat I am on was cruising through the desert on a sort of water highway 10. We passed countless huge families floating along eating watermelon at long floating tables . We got stuck in trffic and for someone reason I grabed a fish and jumped off the boat. I ran down the sidewalk while cleaning the fish. I passed a crowded intersection and looked back an the boat was gone and I was stuck in the heat with the fish.

2 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks again for showing us a good time in Sitka. It was really lovely to see you. We checked the ferry schedule and we will be stopped in Yakutat on the morning of the 9th, from 8-9:30. If you are are around, call Julia's phone at the time. We can feast together again...

Julia & David

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I posted a somewhat belated comment on your last post that may be of some interest, so check that out... Hope all is well. Holla at a playa when you get the chance... Hope the fishing has picked up

 

Post a Comment

<< Home